St Paul’s Foundation is the friend raising and fundraising arm of St Paul’s Collegiate School, a co-educational day and boarding secondary school in Hamilton, New Zealand.
The Foundation offers financial assistance to deserving but disadvantaged students; assists with the development of innovative educational programmes; and supports the construction of world-class educational facilities for New Zealand’s future generation of leaders.
Each year the Foundation offers a number of day and boarding scholarships to students who would otherwise not be able to afford a St Paul’s education. These scholarships help capable students extend themselves in an environment that fosters focus, achievement and success.
The Foundation also supports the development of new educational programmes and facilities at St Paul’s with the following projects completed over the past few years:
- new curriculum for Agribusiness to be taught in all New Zealand secondary schools
- upgrade and refurbishment of three boarding houses
- a new dining room to feed 800 staff and students during meal times
- a high-ropes course and dining room at St Paul’s Tihoi Venture School
- a high-performance hockey centre that caters to St Paul’s athletes and the wider Hamilton community including non-for-profit hockey associations.